Didisolar MPPT Solar Controller is a Maximum Power Point Tracker (MPPT) charge controller designed to harvest the maximum available energy from the PV array and deliver it to the batteries. The didisolar MPPT algorithm finds the maximum power point of the array ，and operates at this point while regulating the output current and battery voltage to fully charge the battery.
Advantages of MPPT Solar Controller
1、Display real-time power generation and current.
2、Display the daily power generation curve and current curve.
3、Chinese and English, multi-function LCD screen and operation menu.
4、Display fault records, to facilitate customer troubleshooting in a timely manner.
5、Support lead-acid batteries, colloidal batteries and lithium batteries.
6、Intelligent maximum power point tracking technology increases efficiency 25%~30%.
7、Battery temperature sensor (BTS) automatically provides temperature compensation.
8、Perfect protection function.
9、 The latest MPPT algorithm is used to track the maximum power point of solar power generation in real time. The charging efficiency is over 98.5 % and the tracking accuracy is over 99.73 %.
10、Ultra-fast tracking speed, tracking 1 times per second.
- Mppt solar charge Regulator have Protections against over-temperature and reverse polarity.
- Electronic protection against overcharging, over-discharging, overload, and short circuit.
- The cast aluminum radiator shell permits excellent heat dissipation, allowing natural cooling.
- Bright dot-matrix LCD (liquid crystal display) for charge data l
- 6 button combination for programmable features
- Log function capability up to 60 days
- Sealed, Gel, Flooded or User battery option
- Automatically detects 12V /24V / 36V / 48V DC systems
- Dual timer function; enhancing flexible lighting systems
MPPT Solar Controller parameters
MPPT Solar Controller Mode：TYC-100A96
Maximum protection current:103A
Maximum PV input power:96V(11.2KW)
PV input low voltage protection point:96V:DC120V
PV input low pressure recovery point:96V:DC130V
Limit input voltage:DC225V
PV input overvoltage protection point:DC180V
PV input overvoltage recovery point:DC145V
Static power consumption:≤2 W
Machine efficiency:≥9 6 . 5 %≤9 9 %
PV module utilization:≤9 9 %
Protective function:PV array short circuit, overvoltage, overcurrent reverse polarity protection, battery overcharge, reverse protection